Monday, February 9, 2015

Le Début

Bonjour.

I wish I could tell you that I was going to write this entire post in French, but I am unfortunately not. After being on various blogs and following various blogs as a teenage girl, I figured I should just start my own, and share with you my daily interactions with the world. Over the past years I have found a love for different forms of social media, and also found that writing down what is happening in your life can be very therapeutic. Throughout the past year I have had quite the adventure in finding myself, what works for me, and my true passions in life. There is nothing more satisfying and relieving for yourself, and others to know that you are doing well for yourself and truly found what you love the most in life. I can't promise you that I will be travelling all over the world and eating different foods and drinking different wines in foreign countries, BUT I can promise you that I will share the delicious foods and wines I will try in the comfort of my own country, as well as the fashion I am currently loving and hating and also share with you my one true love of beauty products... So without further adieu, I welcome you to the life of Not Another Blonde Joke. 

Salute,

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment