Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Friday!

     The best day of the week has finally arrived! I have decided that every Friday I will be posting what I was loving in the midst of my busy school week. Things can get pretty hectic very quickly as a student, but it is most important to always do things that you love and keep you grounded - whether it is drinking a glass of your favourite wine with dinner to taking a relaxing hot shower at the end of the night with your most delicious smelling soap. Its so important to honour your body and mind when you're in university, and to surround yourself with as much positive energy as possible.


My favourite thing this week was these DIY face/body scrubs, the one is Green Tea face scrub and the other is Coconut Coffee body scrub. Not only are they super easy and cost efficient, but they work wonders on your skin. The green tea face scrub has gotten rid of some problem acne I was having this week and made my face feel and look so smooth. The coconut coffee body scrub has the same exfoliating effect but on your body - the more coffee you add, the more exfoliation you get! 

If you don't already know it, I am a total sucker for a good burger. Last weekend I was in Toronto and got the chance to have dinner with my brother, at a Vegan restaurant called Fresh. A burger lover at a VEGAN restaurant? You got that right, and it was probably one of the best burgers I have ever had! The "patty" itself was made out of almonds and other kinds of grains, topped with lettuce, tomato, cilantro, been sprouts and a thai peanut sauce. Ah-mazing! I need more now! 


Last but not least, my beloved morning coffee. Every morning I wake up a substanstive amount of time before I need to start getting ready for my day just to have my morning coffee, catch up on my social media and my blogs. There is nothing more peaceful than this in the mornings. 


So what are your top favourite things of your week? Have an amazing weekend! 

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment